Superhero Sightings

Comic, movie and toy related news.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Missing Marvel Issues?

I'm not sure if anyone paid attention to this or not besides me, but I noticed that New Avengers #19 and Squadron Supreme #3 were listed on Diamond's shipping list for last Wednesday. When Wednesday came, those 2 issues did not show up.

I asked my comic book guy what happened to them. He said he had no idea. I tried to find out myself to no avail. Well, I checked tonight, and those 2 issues have been added to this weeks shipping list. Looks like they were a week late for some reason. I was dissappointed they were late, but I was glad to find out they were shipping. You can see Diamond's weekly shipping lists every week here on their web site.

Posted at 10:34 PM by JK


Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home